DPI - FINAL PROJECT



18.10.18 - 07.12.2018 (Week 12 - Week 15)
Maisara Arissa Azahari (0332707)
Digital Photography & Imaging
Final Project - Surrealistic Parallax (Cinemagraph)



INSTRUCTIONS


WEEK TWELVE 

For this week, we were introduced to our final project which is to recreate a surrealistic artwork or we could create one ourselves as long as the composition is competent. We were given the freedom to use the recreated final outcome that we did for the previous project to animate or we could use a new photo.

I decided to use the old surrealistic photo that I had done to animate one of the elements there.

Fig 1.0 Susan by Jacek Yerka

Fig 1.1 Reworked piece

WEEK FOURTEEN - FIFTEEN

I decided to use Adobe After Effects as my medium and settled on making the alam clock ring. 

Fig 1.2 Screenshot of my work on Adobe After Effects


Fig 1.3 Video of my animation

Fig 1.4 Final gif of my animation



Comments